Sunday, September 12, 2010

Birthday Trip...

Haha!

Enjoyed myself at Penang...

OMG...

Here's the summary...

1st time travelling alone...
(Guess I won't be so stupid again... Crazy!!)

1st time spent so much time with a girl...(Really)

1st time watch movie with a girl...(Yup)

1st time eat something very slowly...(Serious)

1st time walking without stress...(Wow~)

1st time eat "real real" Korean food? Haha!

1st time surrounded by alot big big houses...(Walao eh, I tell you ah......)

1st time enter a big big big big big house.
(wish to faint in it... T_T~)

1st time drink hot chocolate?(ZOMG)

1st time in contact with a big big big dog but didn't bark at me..(Love It) ^^

1st time touches an Ipad...(My God *faint*)

Haha!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People To Thank:

1) Parents : Letting me out... Haha!
2) My Aunt and her family : Letting me staying at her house... And bring me here eat there eat eat eat eat... Paiseh paiseh... ^^
3) My Cousin Bro's Girlfriend's Mom : Buying me a cake after ate Chow Kuey Teow~ Paiseh arh~~ T_T~ The Cake so nice!!!
4) My friends : Hanging out with me... (Especially WuanXin T_T)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(From Facebook...)

Ee Wen really looks sexy when she was pressing the soda dispenser and looking at the monitor... XD
Hui Jing is extremely polite... Oh My God... Haha!
Zi Thung still sounds high pitch... Cute cute chubby voice... LOL~
Really have to Thank WuanXin for driving me around... It's a safe journey... Thanks Thanks!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The trip was wonderful!!

Miss everything so much~

Although Penang is small and "discrete",(What?!?!?! Joking... ^^)

It's really convenient to travel around...

Keep eat eat eat eat eat eat...

Love it so much! :p

Sweet 18...

No comments: