Thursday, November 11, 2010

ELS, 8th Day...

Lol~

What a day...

My Speaking did improved,

but need to add in some wonderful Vocab...

Just found out that a girl that same class with me,

just 15 years old!!!

But her English is good...

She knows how to use good vocab...

Geng!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Few things happened today...

1) Piano teacher sicked... T_T~

2) I rent a piano near Subang there to practice,

But the piano... (=.=")

I prefer the one in my house...

3) Train was delayed,

And I can't get in when it arrived...

Zzzz...

4) Talked to a Iraq "Boy"

He claimed that is 18...
(my opinion is 30++)

He wanna study at Uniten,

Dunno wad wad Engineering.

But his mom sicked and he is going back.

He said his dad dunno wad wad travel at Itally.

He say his country is going to have election.

Will have a new government.

LOL~

5) Let a pair of couple sit together in the train... Lalalala~




What a day... Haha!

No comments: